Solar LED street lights are environmentally friendly, easy to install and offer tremendous light output. These lights are ideal for all sorts of uses and there modern design has found favour with everyone. Solar street lights can be easily installed and moved and delivers free, renewable energy which is stored in a battery ready to be used when darkness falls.
They are very environmental friendly - they do not use any greenhouse gases as sunlight is converted into energy and stored in a battery. Solar powered LED lighting can be used wherever there is a need for lighting.
BENEFITS OF LED LIGHTING
- Long life. The long life of LED (Light Emitting Diodes) lighting means that lamp changing and lamp failures are a thing of the past. LED lighting life is up to 100,000 hours. In a typical night time burning situation, this equates to approximately 25 years.
- Reliability. LEDs, as electronic devices, offer superb reliability over conventional lamps.
- Maintenance free operation. No routine maintenance is required to ensure continued performance, so reducing costs and avoiding the possibility of missed maintenance.
- Energy efficient. With advanced leds, luminaries design, energy efficient operation is ensured.
- Environmental benefits. Lamp disposal problems are eliminated due to the long life of LED lights, and no resources are used in routine maintenance.
- New lighting possibilities. New luminaries designs are made possible by the small size of LEDs and eliminating the need to allow for maintenance required for conventional lamps.
|LED WATTS||METERSPOLE HEIGHT
||6/8/8+4HR DIMMING/ 12 OPERATING HOURS
|30||3 & 4
||REMOTE LIGHTING / FARM LIGHTING
|60||6||STREET LIGHTING-RESIDENTIAL ROADS|
|90||6 & 8||STREET LIGHTING- MAIN HIGHWAYS|